Diagnose HFpEF with confidence
Precision detection of heart failure with preserved ejection fraction (HFpEF).
The greatest unmet need in cardiovascular medicine
With a rising population of heart failure patients putting unprecedented stress on the medical system, this “greatest unmet need in cardiovascular medicine” requires innovative and groundbreaking precision treatment strategies. 7
50% of heart failure patients have HFpEF
Heart failure-related costs and cases are expected to double by 2030.1
Up to 75% of HFpEF patients are a missed diagnosis
Missed diagnoses lead to increased hospitalizations and mortality.2
Half of all heart failure patients suffer from HFpEF. Understanding what it is, when it happens, and how to treat it remains the single largest unmet need in cardiovascular health.
Dr. Norman Stockbridge, Director of the Division of Cardiology and Nephrology at the Office of Cardiology, Hematology, Endocrinology and Nephrology at the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). 5
Precision HFpEF detection
EchoGo Heart Failure, built in collaboration with the Mayo Clinic, delivers precision heart failure detection using the power of AI from a single apical 4-chamber view of an echocardiogram.
- 90% accuracy in detecting HFpEF 3
- 25% increase in diagnostic accuracy from current clinical practice 3
- Reduced need for costly and invasive procedures 3
With recent advances in drug therapies that positively impact HFpEF outcomes, such as Sodium-glucose Cotransporter-2 (SGLT2) Inhibitors, it’s more important than ever to provide a fast and accurate HFpEF diagnosis. 4
But current clinical practices require time and skill to accurately predict outcomes, and even then, HFpEF can be missed.
EchoGo Heart Failure significantly reduces reporting time while improving accuracy, ultimately limiting the need for costly and more invasive procedures.6
>90% accurate in detecting HFpEF.
Requires only an echocardiographic Apical 4-Chamber Loop.
Connects with any system, anywhere.
Cloud-based service accessible to all providers.
Ensure patients get the life-extending and life-saving treatment they need.
*EchoGo Heart Failure is pending FDA 510k clearance
- Urbich M, et al. PharmacoEconomics. 2020;38:1219-1236
- Sanders van-Wijk, et al. Eur J Heart Fail. 2020;23:838-840
- EchoGo Heart Failure FDA Submission
- Heidenreich PA, et al. JACC. 2022;79:263-421
- [FNIH Press Release]
- Human vs Artificial Intelligence-Based Echocardiography Analysis as Predictor of Outcomes: An analysis from the World Alliance Societies of Echocardiography COVID.
- Shah SJ, et al. Circulation. 2020;141:1001–1026.